I’m entirely convinced that the world is turning on me. I can’t do this anymore.
I want to grow up not because i hate my parents or want to get out of home but because i want the freedom to do tiny things like decided what furniture goes in my house and what colour the walls are and if i should go out at night rather than stay in doing work for once I want to decide what music to play in my own home while im cooking or cleaning and how loud it is. I want to experience the world without a barrier and to be able to express who i am through the little details.
2. bought condoms? lmfao, yes.
4. failed a class? yeeeep. fucking geometry.
6. kissed a girl? yes, freshman year.
8. left the house without my wallet? actually, no.
10. sexted? yeaaaah.
12. smoked weed? nope.
14. smoked a cigar? nooooo.
16. been to a wedding? yesssss.
18. watched tv for 5 hours straight? that’s how i roll.
20. kissed in the rain? sigh, no.
22. been outside my home country? yeeep. gotta love mexico.
24. had lice? never!
26. had a credit card? yeep, i do. b of a, bby.
28. broken a bone? only my big toe, fml.
30. won a trophy? um, a medal. does that count?
32. been on a diet? yeah.
34. stayed up for 24 hours or more? quite frequently.
36. had a crush on someone of the same sex? does p!nk count?
38. wore make up? nearly every day.
40. kissed someone a different race of yourself? actually, no.
42. had oral sex? nope.
44. met someone famous? not that i remember.
46. been on a boat? many many times.
48. prank called someone? yessss, oops.
50. been suspended from school? almost in 8th grade because we had a water fight, oops.
Knock-knock. Who’s there? Ross Geller’s lunch. Ross Geller’s lunch, who? Ross Geller’s lunch, please don’t take me, okay?